A: I need to throw a load of clothes in the washer.
B: Let me put a few items in with yours.
A: No colors allowed! Last time, your red socks dyed my shirts!
B: You look better in pink. ***진정하라구.*** I’ve just got whites.
해설강의 : 태인영, John Valentine
|A: 빨래할 옷이 엄청 많아.
B: 너 세탁기 돌릴 때 내 것도 좀 넣자.
A: 색깔 있는 건 안돼! 지난 번에 네 빨강 양말 때문에 내 셔츠가 물들었잖아.
B: 넌 핑크가 더 잘 어울리잖아. Calm your nerves. 이번에는 흰색 옷만 있어.
*I need to throw a load of clothes in the washer.
– I have to do some laundry. / I’ve got to wash some clothes.
*Let me put a few items in with yours.
– Allow me to put some of my things in with yours.
*No colors allowed!
– No colors, please! / Don’t put any bright colors in there! / You can’t put colors in!
– The last time you did that / On a previous occasion when you put your stuff in with mine
*your red socks dyed my shirts
– the red color in your socks bled out into my nice white shirts
*You look better in pink.
– Pink is a good color for you. / The color pink suits you.
*Calm your nerves.
– Relax. / Calm down. / Don’t freak out. / Take it easy.
*I’ve just got whites.
– I need to wash only white clothes. / I have only white things to wash.